Sunday, January 27, 2008

I HATE Socks!

Well I hate trying to knit socks :) I have been trying to make a pair for a week now and I have frogged them twice. Actually I have frogged the first one twice, at this rate there will never be a second one! :) For those of you non-crafters out there, frogging something means you rippit, rippit. Any way I am going to give them another go tomorrow. I am doing them on a knifty knitter round loom, just like the snowmen were done on. Of course if Jerry didn't have battleships for feet I wouldn't be trying to make him some, he could go buy them like normal people. Actually it's a sock pattern but I am trying to make him some slipper/socks to wear around the house. Of course the reason he has difficulty finding socks in the right size also makes it hard to find slippers he can wear. Other than that not much new going on. Still working on the house, packing boxes, cleaning, whatever. More later!

No comments: